Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, September 21, 2019

2019 Topps Fire

I get excited about the yearly Topps Fire release, much like Bowman Platinum.  These are two sets that are different than the other sets produced...new photos of the players that are not reused or have a million inserts in different colors.  I bought two hanger packs, however, multiple duplicates...typical Topps.

Some of my favorite base cards






My big "hit"


Blue Chip Inserts


I love this card!  It reminds me of the Pinnacle sets!


I also love the look of this insert set


Green (#199) and Orange (#299)



Blue Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment