Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, August 7, 2011

Signed card back, but not the one I sent!

This is my first card back from sending to a team in the Atlantic League. Thank you Toby Hall for hooking me up! The most interesting/curious thing about getting this autograph back, was the fact that I sent a 2006 Upper Deck, and I got back a 2003 Upper Deck! I guess I don't mind which one I got; I actually like the photo on the 2003 UD better, but the corners were a little dinged. Who knows if that is from USPS or just a dinged card?

Toby Hall
Signed 1/1 (received back different card than the one I sent)
Sent c/o Camden Riversharks
95 days

No comments:

Post a Comment