Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, February 4, 2012

Oh, 2012 Topps, you sucked me in

Well, I know that Topps came out the other day, and, darn it, I couldn't help myself, so I bought a 2012 Topps hanger box, and a 2011 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects value pack today.

Bowman first & it's growing on me, but I still prefer the 2010 design:


Eric Fryer Chrome
Charlie Furbush Refractor
Taylor Jungmann Chrome
Mark Hamburger Gold
Zach Cone
Nick Martini

Oh Topps, you dirty old man! I said I didn't like the design and I wasn't going to pursue you, but, as I looked at you on the shelf, I couldn't help it! I bought a hanger box, and you treated me right, which means I might have to go back for more, until you disappoint me!


Ike Davis (one of my favorite baseball players)
Matt Kemp Gold
Troy Tulowitzki/Ernie Banks Timeless Talents
Matt Holiday (I love those old Cards uni's!)
NL Avg. Leaders (Vlad in an Expos uni)
Mike Stanton Gold Futures
Jason Heyward 1987 mini (reminds me of how much I loved the 1987 Topps set)
Eric Hosmer (One of my favorite baseball players!)
Jesus Montero RC

Happy Super Bowl Eve!
NYG 28-NE 24

No comments:

Post a Comment