Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Darren Daulton

I decided to start collecting/targeting the 1987 Topps set. It was the first pack/set of baseball cards I was exposed to, so that's why it's so special. So, as one of my first players I targeted, was Darren Daulton. Not only was he a catcher, and a good one, he's also from Kansas, and has a Kansas mailing address. I love that old Phillies logo! Well, I sent 3 cards, but only got 1 back. And, the post mark was Florida. ???

Darren Daulton
Signed 1/3 (did not return the other 2)
Sent c/o Home address
22 days

No comments:

Post a Comment