Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Trade with mkruger743

I recently completed a HUGE trade with mkruger743on Zistle.  I got a ton of cards I needed for several collections.  I didn't scan everything, but I scanned my favorites! Here we go!

Big Mac:


David Wright.  I love the SP cards.  I also got an Alex Gordon one that I posted below.


Geo Soto.  Upper Deck Silver Common and Blue Uncommon, and Topps X-Fractor:


George Brett.  I love the SP and the Donruss Elite!


Mark Grace.  I love the Topps Gallery card.   Very unique.


Starlin Castro:
 

Alex Gordon:
 

Terry Steinbach:



Other cards for player collections:


Cubs player collection.  A few of my favorites:


Royals player collection favorites.  Is the Dodgers logo on the Perez a UER?  I tried to research this, and can't find anything on it.


This last card is probably the most interesting to me out of the bunch.  Chad Meyers played for the Cubs and Mariners.  He grew up in Omaha, and my brother-in-law played high school baseball with him at Gross High School.  Chad played his college ball at Creighton University.  His jersey is displayed in the bar area of my favorite restaurant in Omaha, The Bohemian Cafe.  God I love that place!


No comments:

Post a Comment