Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, June 13, 2013

Zistle trade with Lightningfan7609

 I recently completed a second trade with Lightningfan7609 on Zistle.  He sent me some stuff I needed for my collections.

George Brett:


Cubbies!



Royals:  I really was bummed to find out that Topps had already Photoshopped Jake Odorizzi.  I should have not expected anything less from Topps.


Hockey:  I watched Matt Carle play USHL hockey in Omaha/River City for the Lancers in the early 2000's.  I've been fortunate enough to watch many players from Omaha/River City who have gone on to NHL careers.

Matt Harvey:  One more for my small collection.


Neil Walker:  A special card for my small collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment