Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Another trip to my local LCS

Since work and life been so busy lately, I haven't had the time to make it to my local LCS to buy a hobby box of 2013 Topps Series 2.  I finally made it last week, and got my hobby box, as well as some goodies for my player collections. 

My first Gold Rush cards:


David Wright.  I have never seen the Diamond Stars or Hobby Masters cards before.


Starlin Castro:


I love these Franchise All-Star cards!  He had several for sale, but I only picked out this one because it will be a nice addition to my David Wright collection.  I wish I would have gotten two of them because I'm thinking about starting a Zach Wheeler collection, too.


Gold cards:


Ike Davis:


I thought I needed this card, but I was wrong.  So, this is available for trade on Zistle.


Iowa football alumni:


2011 Heritage needs:


Hoz:


2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out:


2011 60 Years of Topps:


No comments:

Post a Comment