Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, October 5, 2013

Trip to my LCS, part 1

I got off work early the other day, and I decided to make a trip to the local LCS since I was in the area and it was open.  The store recently moved, so I was eager to see the new place.  They did a great job.  The store is bigger, floor plan is more open, and didn't smell so musty!  I always get a good deal (or at least I think so) when I go, so I'll show you what I got.  This will be a three part post.  I spend a total of $20.00 on this trip to my LCS.

Cubs for my collection:

These George Brett's were in the $1.00 bin!  I got home and realized that I already have the 1991 Upper Deck, so that's now on my trade list on Zistle.

Ike Davis PC:

Cubbies PC:

Hosmer PC.  I also bought a duplicate here of the Hosmer/Belt.  I put that for trade on my Zistle page, too.

Royals collection:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment