Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, October 7, 2013

Trip to my LCS, part 3

Final post of my most recent trip to my LCS.  The store has a bin where there are old packs of cards from the 80's, 90's and 00's of baseball, football, and basketball.  I can't resist this bin, because I remember the days of opening some of these packs of cards.  I sometimes get something I can use in my personal collection, but most of the cards go to my Zistle account and are available for trade.

Pack 1 was a pack of 1988 Fleer.  I really didn't get anything special, but I'll post what I thought was neat.  Remember these?

I have never seen this subset before!

Token Royal

Pack 2 was a pack of 1991 Upper Deck.  Again, nothing too special.  Some catchers doing some catcher-type things:

A couple of Cubbies!

Pack 3 was a pack of 1992 Stadium Club Series 1.  Here's Jerald Clark.  Looks like he's trying to kick Gregg Jefferies.

Wally Joyner
 

I got a total of 3 Lance Parrish cards in these packs, one in each pack.

1 comment:

  1. Loved those Fleer stickers:) here is my blog link
    http://mlbttmautographs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete