Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, December 29, 2013

Top 5 TTM's of 2013...#3

Number 3 is Matt Dominguez.  I wanted to add him to my TTM collection because I wanted to add him to my Marlins collection, even though he isn't with the team anymore.

Since receiving his TTM, Matt was named Astros' recipient of the Wilson Defensive Player of the Year Award.  He finished the season with a .241 AVG, 21 HR, and 77 RBIs.



No comments:

Post a Comment