Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, December 26, 2013

Top Debbie Downer's of 2013



This year on my TTM adventure, I didn't get many cards back that weren't signed, unlike last year.  This year, I decided to do my Top 5 TTM Debbie D's as cards that I haven't gotten back through TTM this year.

5.  Tim Laudner - former Twins catcher.  I was really hoping to add him to my collection as a catcher and as a former Minn. Twin.

4.  Adam Dunn - I sent some cards to his home address in Texas.  I had read that he doesn't sign during the year, but will sign in the off season.  Not so much.

3.  Peter Bourjos - I had read that he was a pretty good signer.  Yup, nope.

2.  Adam Jones - I sent him a card during Spring Training, again, this year.  I had gotten him during Spring Training 2012, but not 2013.

1.  2013 Arizona Fall League - I usually send out about 6-7 cards to the AFL, and only have one not respond.  This year, I only have 2 responses, and 4 still out.

Here's to no Debbie Downer's in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment