Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, January 20, 2014

Ed Sprague

Ed Sprague was a first round draft pick of the Toronto Blue Jays in 1988.  In 1992 and 1993, he was a member of the Blue Jays World Series Champion teams.  He hit a huge game-winning home run in the 9th inning of Game 2 in the 1992 World Series against the Braves.  He's no stranger to being a champion, he also was a part of Stanford's College World Series Champion teams in 1987 and 1988.  He also won a gold medal in the 1988 Olympics in Seoul.  He's currently the head coach at Pacific University.

Ed Sprague
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o University of the Pacific
33 days

No comments:

Post a Comment