Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Just Commons purchase

I was able to visit my LCS this spring and get pretty close to finishing up 2010 Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects.  I want to make some headway now on 2010 Topps Pro Debut.  My LCS didn't have any boxes of Pro Debut to look through, so I have decided to buy a few of my needs off the Internet.  This was my first purchase from Just Commons.  I am pretty satisfied, with just one card looking a little less than perfect, but it's not bad.  Here are a few of the notable cards I got:


No comments:

Post a Comment