Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, September 22, 2014

Zistle trade with Rsgreen55

I've been so busy, I haven't had time to update my blog as much as I would like.  I actually completed this Zistle trade awhile ago, but I just haven't had the chance to get the cards scanned to show off.  Rsgreen55 is a another trade partner who has helped me out before.

Some Cards for my team collections:


Cubbies!


A few Royals for my PC's:


No comments:

Post a Comment