Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, October 5, 2014

A few TTM returns

I got two responses last week, however I was only 50% in those responses.  First, the good 50%...I got mail back from Cody Buckel.  I was originally going to send him mail during the 2013 season, however control issues derailed his season, and he almost walked away from baseball.  I'm glad he didn't!  He started and finished the season in Myrtle Beach for the Rangers minor league club.

Cody Buckel
Signed 2/2
Sent Myrtle Beach Pelicans
147 days

















Now, the bad 50%.  I sent a request to Duane Underwood.  He's currently a pitcher for the Cubs minor league affiliate, Kane County.  I got a big ole


This was disappointing.  I was hoping to add some more Cubs autos to my binder.  Better luck next time, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment