Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, October 21, 2014

ZIstle trade with rbarone5

Another trade via Zistle, with a new trade partner, rbarone5.  It was a small trade, but hopefully we can do another one again soon.  I've been a little busy attending post season playoff games here in Kansas City!!!  I plan on attending Game 1 of the World Series on Monday.  Even though it's Tuesday (and I wrote this post before that), hopefully the Royals are leading 1-0!!!

Speaking of Royals...

A card of the guy the Royals traded to get the players needed to get to the World Series...


No comments:

Post a Comment