Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Shopping at Vintage Stock

We were over having supper about a week ago, and we stopped into Vintage Stock to see if they had anything new in movies and music.  They do have a small card section, so I check that out, too.  I bought a pack of 2014 Stadium Club, 2014 Heritage Minors, and 2014 Pro Debut.

I really like the fact that Topps brought back Stadium Club, but I hadn't had the chance yet to pick up a pack.


At first, I didn't like the 2014 Topps Heritage design, but it grew on me.  The only exciting thing I got in the Heritage Minors pack was this Logo Patch card.  I didn't do a very good job on the picture cropping.  :(


Finally, 2014 Pro Debut.  Again, nothing interesting here.  I did get a Cubs minor leaguer.


1 comment:

  1. That patch card is pretty sweet. If you pull anymore Pelican cards from now on though, they will be Cubs minor leaguers too!

    ReplyDelete