Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, June 25, 2015

John Farrell

It was about a year ago, I sent a TTM request to John Farrell, manager of the Red Sox.  I read that he had been signing, however, a year later he's too busy.  I received my cards back and a letter and short note saying he's too busy to sign.  I guess he is too busy when he has to check to see if Pablo Sandoval is Instagramming!

John Farrell
Signed 0/2
Sent c/o Red Sox
352 days

No comments:

Post a Comment