Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Trip to the local LCS, part 2

I picked up quite a few player collection needs on my trip, as well as buying the hobby box of Archives.

A few more for the 2015 Topps collection:


Bash Brothers.  I have never seen the McGwire chrome before:


Mets:


Orioles.  My first camo card!


My local LCS guy knows I love the Cubs, because I always leave with at least a handful.  He was nice enough to pull a few Cubs that he had just pulled out of boxes.  One of those Cubs was this sweet Kris Bryant card:




Mike Olt.  He broke his wrist and is currently on the DL.  It will be interesting to see what happens with him when he returns.


Ryne Sandberg.  I had never seen the Fleer mini, the Hot Shots, and the Ultra.


My local LCS loves Bowman, so he always has tons of Bowman singles to go through.  I also picked up several Chrome versions of these cards, as well:


Albert Almora:


No comments:

Post a Comment