Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, September 12, 2015

Another COMC purchase

As I have slowly had some time to devote to my hobby, I really want to get my sets completed.  So, I went back to COMC to achieve that.

Still working on the 2012 Bowman Platinum, but now I'm a little closer.  I'm still bummed out that Bowman decided to do away with the Platinum series; I though the last couple of years they produced great looking cards.


2014 Bowman.  Just trying to finish up the prospects set and chrome prospects.  Too bad some guy named Kris Bryant is making it difficult.



2014 Archieves.  Almost done with the base set.  I would love to collect the SPs, too, but that will take time, as is trying to collect the SPs from 2011 Heritage.


2015 Topps Series 1.  I was at this game, great memories!


2015 Archives.  Same as 2014 Archives.  Almost done with the base set, but the SPs are gonna kill me.


No comments:

Post a Comment