Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, September 11, 2015

My first trade since November!

I hadn't realized it had been that long, until I looked at the last time I made a trade on Zistle!  Yikes!  My job and school has definitely taken away from my hobby time, which includes TTM, trading, and building my player collections.  I hope that I will have a little more time here in the future to trade.  If you have proposed a trade to my on Zistle, don't give up on me!  I hope to touch base with everyone who proposed a trade within the last year.

Bubbasbums has been one of those Zistle traders who has been patient with me.  I know he proposed a trade earlier this summer, and I was finally able to have some time to find cards to send.  I sent him a bunch of 2015 Bowman, and he hooked me up with a bunch of Allen and Ginter (as well as other goodies) for my player collections.

 Allen & Ginter:  2007-2015


This card was surprisingly thick.



Other player collection cards:



I was sorry to see this guy get traded.  Cueto hasn't been all that fantastic since he got to KC, and he's not making fans happy.


1 comment:

  1. Spring Fever! Those always look, especially with the Cubs MVP plastered on the front. That Russell rookie from A&G isn't too shabby either. Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete