Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Zistle trade with rbarone5

My first Zistle trade in what seems like forever!  If you attempted to make a trade with me via Zistle in the last 8-10 months, I will be hitting you up and propose another trade soon!  rbarone5 sent me some player collection needs, as well as some 2015 Topps Series 2 needs.

 Player collection:


2015 Topps needs:



Royals collection:



No comments:

Post a Comment