Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, February 8, 2016

2016 Topps Series 1

So, here is my 2016 Topps Series 1 post.  I have been shut out at Walmart for all baseball cards since before Christmas.  I'm not sure what's going on there, but they have a few hockey, football, and some Magic cards.  No repacked baseball or nothing.  So, Monday night last week, I walked into Target to get a few things, and I saw it...it was so great to see some actual baseball cards available to buy.  I bought a $20 box, because you know, I couldn't resist.

Base set

Royals


Ole Miss Alumni, MLB Player Collection, and Cubbie Player Collection


Token catcher card.  As I look through the photos of 2016 Topps, their are some pretty cool catcher cards in there.  


Token Gold card out of the box.


Rainbow foil


I love this insert set!  Yah!  The Cubs getting some love from Topps!  It's actually just another way to make another Kris Bryant card!


Topps went with the First Pitch subset again.  This lady is nothing short of amazing for everything she has overcome.


Walk off Wins


Back To Back


Berger's Best.  Eh.


Pressed Into Service.  Pretty cool story on the back.


MLB Debut.  I pulled a Jayson Werth Debut card, and it actually had the Blue Jays logo as of 2003 on it.  Nice detail, Topps.


Wacky Promos.  Wacky indeed.


MLB Debut Medallion.  Eh, I really have no use for these cards that Topps continues to pack into these packs.


Amazing Milestones


Perspectives


2 comments:

  1. How much for the Ozzie Walk Offs? :) I opened a jumbo box and have plenty to trade if there are any particular cards you're looking for. My review will be up later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm digging the look of most of this stuff way more than I was expecting.

    ReplyDelete