Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, May 2, 2016

Kevin Elster

The Mets are one of my "secondary" favorite teams, so this return from Kevin Elster is a nice addition.  I always liked the blue jerseys the Mets used to wear.  He didn't return one card, which was a 1990 Donruss.  The red Donruss boarder looked really nice with Shea Stadium in the background.

Kevin Elster
Signed 2/3 (did not return one card)
Sent c/o Home address
7 days


1 comment:

  1. Great return from Mr Elster. As a HUGE Met's fan, I have quite a few pieces signed by him. This includes a 1989 Topps card signed "normally" across the bottom. Everything else I have was signed "sideways" so I'm wondering if the 1989 card is a fake. Not sure who would forge a Kevin Elster signature, but you never know. Great blog by the way. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete