Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, September 15, 2016

Target repack

I wasn't feeling well last week, so I popped into Target to get a few items.  I have never really looked at the repack boxes at Target until today, and the only reason it caught my eye was the fact that the box said "relic."  I decided to bite and here's what I got:


2 1990 Upper Deck packs




 4 packs 2016 Babe Ruth


2 packs 1990 Fleer



5 packs 2015 Topps Series 2


4 packs 2015 Panini Draft Picks



2 packs 2015 Heritage


Finally, my relic is...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, a legitimate MLB star - not bad for one of those repacks! I usually end up with some guy who barely cracked a 40-man roster, let alone anybody like Dunn. Nice pull!

    ReplyDelete