Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, October 23, 2016

Another repack and 2016 Donruss Optic

When I'm out and about running errands, I always take a look at the card isle at the store.  I was in Target, again, and the only thing that caught my eye was a repack box.  I don't know why I continue to buy them; I think it's for the thrill of the hunt, but then I totally regret it because I "overbought" and now I have a ton of cards I don't know what to do with, except make trade bait.  I also snagged a package of 2016 Donruss Optic.  Here's what I got:

 2015 Topps



2015 Heritage


Triple Play


Prizm


Prizm Draft Picks



2016 Donruss Optic



Donruss Optic purple cards



No comments:

Post a Comment