Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, October 8, 2016

TTM Saturday

Finally, an exciting mail week.  I sent out a big chunk of TTM requests around the middle of September, so it's good to get some mail back.

First, we'll start with Royal Billy Burns.  He was acquired before the trade deadline by KC from Oakland.  I was sad to see Brett Eibner go, but happy that Billy is in KC.

Billy Burns
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Kansas City Royals
14 days
























Next, a return from former Cubbie Joe Borowski.  Unfortunately, I did not have any Cub cards to send, but still a great return.

Joe Borowski
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Home address
17 days














Next, another football TTM.  This one is from Liam Nadler.  Liam was a four year starter at Gannon University.  He signed with the NY Jets as a UDFA and participated in their rookie camp.

Liam Nadler
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Home address
17 days
























Finally...I think this is my longest return ever!  I had obviously written this one off long ago.  I sent this off in 2011 when I started to collect cards again.  I loved the 2009 Topps set, and sent a Spring Training TTM to Omir Santos.  Omir and his wife own and operate Triple Crown Sport Academy.  Most recently, Omir is with the Indians minor league system.

Omir Santos
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Detroit Tigers ST
2,053 days

No comments:

Post a Comment