Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Top 5 TTM's of 2016...#4

Number 4 of 2016 is Marcus Semien.  I will echo the sentiments I stated on the post I made yesterday about Kennys Vargas, I love when spring training starts, and I love sending new cards to players in spring training.  Like Kennys Vargas, I sent these to Marcus during spring training.  The Topps cards is obviously photoshopped, as Marcus spent his first full season in Oakland in 2016.  I also love getting cards without gloss autographed; they are less prep work!



No comments:

Post a Comment