Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Top 5 TTM's of 2016...#5

Number 5 of 2016 is Kennys Vargas.  Kennys was expected to compete for  spot on the Twins roster out of spring training, which is where I sent my cards, however, he started the year in the minors at Rochester, and bounced between Rochester and the Twin Cities a couple of times throughout the year.  Kennys signed 1 of 2 cards for me.  The card he did not sign or send back was a Donruss Studio card. I always get excited when Spring Training starts, and when the new Series 1 of the Topps set comes out.  I try to get some of the "fresh" new cards signed during spring training.




No comments:

Post a Comment