Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Marlins Man

I follow Marlins Man on Twitter.  I saw a post one day saying he'll sign autographs through his work address.  Of course, he has his own Allen & Ginter card from last year's set.  He also sent his card.

At first, I was not sure what to think about Marlins Man.  My first memory of him was during the 2014 World Series, when he was very visible in his orange Marlins gear behind home plate at Kauffman Stadium.  Since then, he has become a fan favorite in Kansas City.  He has been an asset to the community, spending time in elementary schools, and lent his helping hand when 2 KCMO firefighters were killed in the line of duty.  I appreciate his time and effort within the Kansas City community!

Marlins Man
Signed 2/1
Sent c/o Work address
19 days
























No comments:

Post a Comment