Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, April 11, 2018

COMC is filling the need right now

I have a good chunk of change in my COMC account from a Christmas present, and I had planned on trying to buy quarterly to get some cool stuff throughout the year.  However, since I am gimpy and cannot trade right now, I have decided not to do quarterly purchases so I can still get some fresh cards while I cannot trade. So, here are my goodies, again, following my rules for shopping on COMC:

Set needs:

This was a card I couldn't find for trade nor on Sportslots

Completed these two sets!



SPs



Stamped cards



Cubbies





Player collections





Royals




Bowman National cards



Silver Pack cards


Colors!!










My first Asia Black Bowman cards







Die cuts



No comments:

Post a Comment