Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, January 12, 2019

TCDB trade with Noy

Noy hooked me up with cards that fit darn near all my needs in my collections!  Noy was also nice enough to include some extra cards, including quite a few for my Iowans in the MLB collection!

Iowans in the MLB





More extra cards for my catcher and player collections!


Token player collection card


Finally...I'm trying to complete my Royals and Cubs mega collections with every player since 1987 in a Royals or Cubs uniform to play for the teams.  However, not all players have a card issues in the teams uniform.  I've decided to place a card of the year they played for the team, and it has the team on the stat line on the back.  This one is of Juan Berenguer, and he played part of the year for the Royals in 1981.  He also played in 1992, but I decided on adding this card.


2017 Topps Insert set needs



No comments:

Post a Comment