Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, March 19, 2019

A lot of PWE's this week!!

Several TTM envelopes back this week.  Two of them from this year's spring training!

Ben Gamel spent last year between the Mariners and their AAA club.  He was traded to the Brewers in the off season.

Ben Gamel
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Seattle Mariners
241 days















Billy McKinney bounced back and forth between the minors and the Yankees last year before being traded at the trade deadline to the Blue Jays.  He spent the rest of the year between Toronto and their AAA club.

Billy McKinney
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Blue Jays ST
18 days

















Cy Sneed was drafted my the Brewers, but traded to Houston after the 2015 season.  He is a non-roster invitee to Spring Training with the Astros this spring.

Cy Sneed
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Astros ST
18 days

No comments:

Post a Comment