Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, March 11, 2019

TCDB trade with T206

This has been my biggest trade within the last month or so.  T206 reached out to me, and we both got some awesome stuff!  I found a home for quite a few of my Nolan Ryan cards, while he sent me these goodies!

Cubbies




Player collections





Royals









Royals mega collection


Iowan in the MLB


Catchers


Cubs mega collection


I'm thinking about starting a "holo" collection

No comments:

Post a Comment