Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, April 23, 2019

2019 Topps Opening Day

2019 Opening Day...not much to write home about here.  I bought a hanger pack, but got some good trading cards.

First card


Other notable cards...great pictures!



"Hits"



Collection goodies



Inserts




Royals

At least this is a better photoshop than his Heritage card!

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember a Topps Opening Day set that had so many better pictures than the same player's card in the flagship. Many more action shots in the Opening Day this year.

    ReplyDelete