Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, April 24, 2019

A quick trip to my local LCS

I was "down south" the other day, and decided I had a little time to hit up my favorite LCS.  I was looking for some Bowman since it was just released, and also ended up with some other goodies!

This is one of my "white whales" from my youth...I couldn't find it for trade or a good price on COMC, so I went to see how much it was at the LCS, and I jumped.


2019 Bowman jumbo pack

Refractor

Base

Prospects


Chrome Prospect
Bowman Inserts



2018 Heritage Minors - One day I might try to put a set of Heritage Minors together.





Royals prospect

Possible TTM targets

No comments:

Post a Comment