Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, May 4, 2020

Mega Collection 307-315

Mega Collection 307-315


Observations:
  • This is a great page...old White Sox and Marlins uniforms!
  • My first (and probably only) "Turn Back the Clock" card in the set.  I wish Topps would put these in Archives, along with Record Breakers, and not sell online.
  • Favorite player on the page:  Mitch Williams
  • Favorite card on the page:  1987 Donruss Todd Worrell
  • Card most likely to get bumped:   2016 Topps Brian Dozier

1 comment:

  1. The Henderson card-within-a-card works really well in the middle of the page.

    ReplyDelete