Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, May 3, 2020

2020 Gypsy Queen

It's been a rough month plus dealing with everything COVID-19.  I have worked every week on COVID-19 units, as well as work on the emergency team.  It's a little nerve racking because when you respond to a "difficulty breathing" emergency, you have to be cautious because the patient may have just not tested positive-yet.

I went to Target a couple of days ago, and I was horrified with what I saw.  People were not social distancing, and not wearing masks.  I know not everyone has the ability to have a mask, but wearing any kind of mask or covering reduces the risk of transmission immensely.  There were too many people in the store and not enough social distancing.  I am scared with what will come when Missouri and Kansas start to reopen; that store looked like it was already reopen.

I was there because I had a few items I had to get, and I had not been out to get anything in quite a while because I was pretty prepared before this all went down.  While I was at Target, I decided to pick up my first Gypsy Queen of the season.  I loved last years design, and while I approve of this years design, I still like last year better.  I do like the fact they colorized the team logo on the back of the card.  I didn't get anything exciting, unfortunately, so I guess I have a lot of trade bait.

The packs

Pack 1

Pack 2

Pack 3

Pack 4

Pack 5

Pack 6

Pack 7
Royals


Green Insert cards



Other cards



No comments:

Post a Comment