Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, June 2, 2020

7 Day Trading Card Challenge - Day 1

I am on the mend from getting my gallbladder out.  Our facility has only been open to elective surgeries for 2 weeks, so I was surprised to get in so quickly (I was hoping for August at the earliest!).  I was roaming my blog list "reading list" and came across this post on Baseball Cards Come to Life!  I almost missed this, as it was the Day 7 post!  This challenge actually comes from Cardpocalypse's blog.  I loved the 30 day baseball card challenge when that was going around everyone's blogs back in 2017, so this is a nice little project!


Day 1 - Favorite card acquired during the quarantine

This was tough.  I made some eBay purchases during this time for some really great PC stuff, but this gem popped up on my eBay alerts about a week and a half ago, and I HAD to pull the trigger!  It will be part of my Hosmer rainbow, that I hopefully one day will complete (but I'm not betting on it!).

1 comment: