Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, September 20, 2020

TCDB trade with George Hayes

 More, more, more!  I feel like my PWE trades allow me to do more trades, and get more cards I desire for my mega set building!  It's been great, and I've been able to reach out to more trade partners!  George Hayes send me some awesome stuff for my mega collections!

Texas A&M baseball alumni



Cubs mega collection


Iowa Hawkeye football alumni


PC collection

No comments:

Post a Comment