Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, September 12, 2020

TCDB trade with twinscollector34

I've been trying to make small PWE trades...check.  Next, I've been trying to trade with people who have reached out to me, as well as seeking out trade partners who have things for my mega collections.  So far so good!

Cubs and Royals mega collections


Player collections





Texas A&M baseball alumni


Cubs 660 collection

No comments:

Post a Comment