Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Mega Collection Update Series 55-63

Mega Collection Update Series 55-63


Observations:
  • Posted a day early due to Thanksgiving...Happy Turkey Day!
  • Ah...prospecting with Kevin Maas!
  • I said I liked the all star cards, but I wish there were actual photos from the game, and not just cheezin' with their jersey
  • Favorite player on the page:  Randy Johnson
  • Favorite card on the page:  1991 Topps Traded Reggie Jefferson
  • Card most likely to get bumped:   1990 Topps Traded Tim Leary

No comments:

Post a Comment