Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, November 19, 2020

Mega Collection Update Series 37-45

Mega Collection Update Series 37-45


Observations:
  • Quite a few current and former great players on this page
  • The 1988 Topps Traded Mark Grace is an important card in my collection!
  • Favorite player on the page:  Mark Grace
  • Favorite card on the page:  1988 Topps Traded Mark Grace
  • Card most likely to get bumped:   2015 Topps Update Ryan Lavarnway

1 comment:

  1. Dwight Evans as an Oriole will never look right to me.

    ReplyDelete