Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, March 29, 2021

eBay goodness

 I decided (probably not the wisest decision) to try to do a football "rainbow."  I picked T.J. Hockenson, Iowa Hawkeye football alumni, because he's one of my favorite players.  I have listed on my blog's home page the cards I need.  If I can get over 50% of this rainbow completed, I'll probably have to call that a win.  Here's my eBay rainbow additions:




1 comment:

  1. Nice looking cards. That should be a pretty good rainbow when you're done.

    ReplyDelete