Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, March 1, 2021

A huge Sportslots pick up

With the lack of blasters, hangers, etc. to buy, I'm really hitting websites to help me complete some mega collections, and get some 2020 cards for my player collections.  This was a huge buy, but I'm happy I was able to knock off quite a few needs!

Player collection goodies








Set collections - I'm getting there on 2020 Bowman



Maverick and Lancer hockey alumni



Iowa Hawkeye football alumni





Texas A&M baseball alumni






Royals and Cubs mega collections



University of Iowa baseball alumni






Creighton Blue Jay baseball alumni



State of Iowa baseball alumni

1 comment: