Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, June 29, 2021

I'm finally moved!!

 We finally moved at the beginning of the month.  It's been 10 months since we decided to move that it finally came happened!  I hope to be back up and trading by the end of July, once I get my office/card room furniture delivered and organized.  I have a lot of cards to catch up on, given I have hardly bought any product since April 2020.

Before we left Kansas City, I made one last stop to the LCS and was able to pick up some cards for all my player collections.  Here's some of the goodies:

Cubbies




Royals



George Kittle


Bash Brothers



Other players


No comments:

Post a Comment