Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, August 15, 2021

My first purchase in my new town, part 1

 We've lived here for a little over 2 months, and just like Kansas City, there is nothing on the big box store shelves.  I have not looked up any LCS yet.  I should probably get a job before I go buying overprices packs and cards...LOL!  I was at the store the other day, and low and behold, I found some 2021 A&G.  I didn't realize how desperate I was to buy cards, that I bought some football cards, too!  😬  I do like the looks of some of the insert sets, as well as how the MLB alumni look on their cards (especially those SP's).  It's nice to see something other than a "pose."


First card

1-99

100's

200's

SP's

Hits 

Non baseball player card

PC card - the only one I got

Mini's



Inserts



No comments:

Post a Comment