Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, November 29, 2021

2021 Topps Archives

I had a pretty lucky day the other day.  Not only was my local Walmart stocked with cards, it was stocked with the newest Archives and Topps Update.  I have never found a Series 2 blaster, though.

Base cards - old dudes and the current guys

First card pulled


The Griffey is the card I pulled that I like the most.







Inserts - Boy!  Do I like all of the insert sets!  Hard to pick a favorite, but if I had to, I would pick the Bazooka set.





Cubs, Royals and mega collection goodies


I hate it that I like this card of Javy as a Met.