Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, November 21, 2021

My COMC order got here early!

 I don't want the title of this post to lead anyone down the wrong road, but what was suppose to be "shipped" Dec. 12 and arriving Jan. 1, 2022, arrived last week!  I had sworn off COMC until they "got it together," which it appears from the emails they send and what I have been seeing on Twitter from collectors.  If I continue to see good things from them, I will place another order.  Here are some of the goodies I got:

Set completion needs






Player collections








Iowa Hawkeye baseball alumni


Ole Miss baseball alumni


Cubs mega collection


MLB'ers from Iowa


Texas A&M baseball alumni


Football PC's







Iowa Hawkeye football alumni


UNO Maverick hockey alumni


Omaha Lancers hockey alumni

No comments:

Post a Comment