Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, February 19, 2022

More TTM's!

 The current TTM's I have sent out have come back very quickly, which is very exciting!  I'm in the process of getting ready to decorate my office, and my TTM display will have some new cards now.  

Kevin McReynolds
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Home address
15 days


This next one was long written off.  In fact, when we moved this summer, I extended my mail being forwarded for a year, just in case I had some tardy TTMs coming my way.  I'm trying to decide if I should do one more year; that would take me into 2023.  We will see how many TTMs I get back in the next 10 months or so.  Unfortunately, the Heritage came back with a ding in the top right corner.  

Logan Forsythe
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Tampa Bay Rays
2139 days

No comments:

Post a Comment